Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Guess what Mommy is packin' now?

Oh yeah, after what happened earlier this week, I bought a port-a-potty, the portablest of potties, actually. How about another view of this fella?

Isn't it lovely? It kind of reminds me of some of the equipment we used in the chemistry lab in college. Nevertheless, I'm really hoping it works for me, or at least for Spark. After buying it this afternoon, I wanted to put it to immediate use. Well, not really to use, but I wanted to get it packed up with the other gear that we haul around with us "just in case." I get the team ready for a walk to a local middle school where we often get our daily exercise. There's a sand pit there, so Spark spends a lot of his time, digging. Today was no different. As soon as we arrive, he grabs his shovel and heads off to the pit. When it's time to go, I swing by the pit, and this is what I see:

After the week I've had, a picture is worth at least a thousand words. And, I've got three. So, I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

 
Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites