Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gift Tags

To add to my gift wrap post from a few weeks back, I saw a really cute way to make gift tags in one of my cooking magazines. Using leftover and/or received Christmas cards from years past, cut the front of the card into gift tag sizes. You can use scissors, or if you have some shape punchers, you can use those, too.

Then, simply use a regular hole punch to punch a hole in the top, run some ribbon/string through it, and you're done. Write your note on the blank side and attach it to your gift.

This is so easy it works for me. Other gift wrap tips abound at today's Works for Me Wednesday over at Rocks in My Dryer.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

this would work especially well with cards from business associates!

i'm a packrat - so i like to hang on to cards from year to year (i went back as far as 2004 this Christmas)

but i don't care to hang on to business Christmas cards.

 
Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites